PACLIC 35 (2021), during its main conference on November 5-7 2021 at Shanghai China, plans to hold workshops that will take place on November 5, and November 7 2021.
We are pleased to invite you to submit workshop proposals on any topics pertaining to the wide range of areas covered by the PACLIC conference.
A workshop proposal should include the following information:
1. Motivation and rationale for the workshop.
2. A Call for Paper (CFP).
3. The workshop schedule on: acceptance notification, and camera ready date.
4. Names and affiliations of the organizers.
5. Composition of the program committee as planned.
6. Workshop organization, including expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, etc.
7. Prior history of this workshop, if any.
8. If appropriate, the financial support the workshop intends to receive from a third-party.
The workshop organizers should also take into account the following practical considerations:
1. The main conference expects to include approximately 300 attendees.
2. The main conference is held online due to COVID-19 raging globally. Except to be invited by the conference organizer, all attendees should participate online.
3. We will require all workshops to have identical start, end and break times, though yet to be determined at this point.
4. Workshop organizers are expected to manage their workshops, and are responsible for setting up the paper submission site and review process for the selected workshops and their individual web page design in coordination with the PACLIC 35 (2021) website.
For any further questions we do not mention, please do not hesitate to contact us by writing to: email@example.com.
Where to submit your workshop proposal
Please submit your workshop proposal in a single PDF file to us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 16 2021.